Professional Legal German Language & Practical Skills Training
Next courses start on 19 April 2018 (spring) and 13 September 2018 (fall) in Zurich!
Language training with legal coaching and practice-oriented workshops
Legal German for your daily professional life! In Lawbility’s Legal German Program you will practise your professional legal language and legal German terminology in business situations. With guidance from German-speaking coaches you will engage in exercises geared towards handling situations that arise in your legal practice and learn how to competently and confdently use your legal skills in your professional life in Switzerland. These skills will boost your confdence in using legal German.
The course is aimed at:
Swiss and non-Swiss lawyers in a law frm, in-house legal professionals and lawyers in the public administration or working at the court
who have a good command of general German (skill level at least B1) and
with ideally frst practical experiences in legal German.
Our course concept – your value:
Language Focus: You train professional legal German in business situations and professional correspondence
Legal Focus: Overview and examples of the application of Swiss and international legal terminology in German
Practice Focus: Training in legal consultation, negotiation, drafting correspondences and contracts in German (oral communication & legal writing)
Organization and Course Dates (Zurich)
(see the complete course program and course dates in the download section)
- All 10 modules take place on Thursday evenings from 7.30 pm until 9 pm ( just a few minutes walking distance from Zurich main station)
- Spring course: from 19 April 2018 to 19 July 2018
- Fall course: from 13 September to 6 December 2018
- The course language is German.
- Size of classes: 5–12 participants
- Costs: The course costs CHF 950. This price includes your participation in the seminars and the course documentation.
Your tailor made training program: